Saturday, October 12, 2013

FIVE WEEKS!!!!

In five short weeks, we will be getting decked out for the big day!  I am glad to see the craziness of planning such an event come to an end, and at the same time, cannot wait for the day itself!

Last night Tommy and I read day five of The Love Dare.  It was titled "Love is not Rude".  Love does not laugh or make jokes at your spouses expense.  Love doesn't roll its eyes.  Love doesn't respond sarcastically.  Love is not rude.

The Golden Rule found in Luke 6:31 says it best, "Treat others the same way you want them to treat you."  

****

My boots which complete my wedding attire (along with a few other purchases) came in yesterday.  It was a fun moment since I had literally been stalking this specific pair of boots since March.  They are even more beautiful than they appear online and fit perfectly.  I wore them around the house on and off all day yesterday in an attempt to break them in properly.  I have a feeling I will spend a lot of time doing that between now and November 16.


Today we are heading to a baby shower to celebrate the impending arrival of our children's pastors first child.  What a blessing babies are!  It's going to be another great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!