Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


My life has not become what I'd imagined.  I dreamed of a big career filled with important tasks that would make a real difference in the world.  God gave me something better.  He gave me family.  My life's calling has been to be a mother. The sacrifice to stay home with them has been great.  The reward has been even greater.  I have had the joy and privilege to watch my children learn, grow, and laugh.  Every memory of their lives, I've been blessed to share.  I just doesn't get any better than that.  I couldn't ask for more.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all!

    You are truly blessed. Happy Mother's Day.

    Thanks for stoppin'.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, What a wonderful blessing the Lord had for you when you followed in obedience. There is no job as rewarding or as difficult as being a mom. I can tell you are doing an incredible job. Happy Mother's Day from my heart to yours.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!