Sunday, April 15, 2012

Three months in.. still going strong!

I am happy to report that since Jan. 10 I am down a total of twenty-six pounds!  I am hopeful to have lost another twenty-five by July 23.

Pre-lifestyle change

Three months later.
I am feeling better than I have in years and actually have energy!!  I haven't had any of that since my first child was born 13 1/2 years ago!  It feels GREAT!

July 23 is the first day of our annual dog camp.  I am hoping to have lost a total of fifty pounds before it begins.  I will set my next goal after that.

God is good and has been my strength and deliverer in this journey.  I am excited to see what the future holds.

4 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! You are looking great. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Congrats my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see the difference! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!