Monday, January 23, 2012

Something To Look Forward To

Prior to our family's first visit to the magical world of Disney in 2008, I spent more than nine months planning for the perfect trip.

The planning and expectation were well worth it.  The time invested in the details gave my family not one but two wonderful vacations to the enchanted land.

I had waited my entire lifetime to go to Disney World.  I'd dreamed of it as a child, teenager, and adult.  But I'd only heard about it from others, seen pictures of it, and read about it.  I had no idea what it would actually be like until I got there.  It was worth the wait.

I am going about my weight loss journey in much the same way.  Right now I feel like I am in the planning stages.  It is going to take months of determination and hard work.  But the end result is going to be so worth it - a healthy, new me!

I can't wait!

Looking forward to the prize is keeping me focused.

Eight pounds gone.  Ninety-five to go!

To God be the glory!!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!