Sunday, January 15, 2012

In His Image

When it says we're created in His image, it was talking about the One Sovereign God, the Creator of the universe.  Somewhere along the way my physique transitioned to a more accurate representation of Buddha than our Father God.  And now I'm excited to finally be doing something about it.

Thanks to the grace of God and www.myfitnesspal.com, I am four and a half pounds lighter than I was when I began challenging myself this past Monday.  I have been logging every bite I take and every move I make into fitness pal to show myself just how much I am accomplishing each day.  I love that it is available as an app on my phone and helps to hold me accountable wherever I go.

I am excited to be starting the Made to Crave Bible study at Melissa Taylor's site tomorrow.  Hopefully my book will be here soon!

I'm not where I want to be, but praise God, I'm not where I was!

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.  1 Corinthians 6:19, 20 

1 comment:

  1. Good verse and keep up the good work!

    Blessings,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!