Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sometimes...

Sometimes...
............
............
............

 I get tired.  There.  I said it. 

I get tired.  Me.  Supermom.  Yep, that's the one.  I get tired.

My children drive me nuts.

My house is cluttered seemingly beyond repair.  

I'm worried about money.

I'm worried about my husband's health.

I wonder how much longer my own fibromyalgia stricken body will hold out.

I wonder if I have done one single thing to make a difference in this world.

I feel like a failure.

I'm tired.

I am burned out.

I live life day to day trying to be positive.  I want to be a "sunny, happy-go-lucky, carefree, everything is fine in my world, happy home-maker."  More often I am sure I come across as "grumpy, sleepy, and dopey, doomed, despaired, and desperate."

Ain't it good that we serve a God who is bigger than all that -

a God who says, "cast your cares upon me"
a God who says, "come to me and rest"
a God who says, "I know the plans I have for you to prosper and not harm you.
a God who says, "I will never leave you nor forsake you.
a God who crafted the tiniest details of this great big universe, but still counts the number of hairs on my head.

I am thankful that when I am discouraged, God is always there.  When I fall, He scoops me up, dusts me off, and loves me just the same.

I am not a failure.

I never could be.

Because I am His.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!