|Here's Cosmo telling Isaac the answers in Math.|
Next week Scarlet gets to go to the big school up the road for the kids to read to her. She's so lucky. I can't wait to take my TDI test where I can go all the time too. Mom was real excited when a package arrived from Oliver, Tanner, and Carrie at All Things Dog Blog. It's just what we needed for our homeschool and for the Tail Waggin' Tutors program. Thanks, y'all!!!
|Thanks, All Things Dog Blog!!|
We've also been award two more blog awards. Bert gifted us with the Irresistibly Sweet award several weeks ago. (My secretary has been reprimanded for waiting til now to post it.)
Here are some rules n'stuff.
1. Thank and link back to the person who like gave you the award.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto five deserving recipients.
4. Contact those who you have forwarded this award onto.
#1 - The Person Who Gave Us This Award
Our bestest, bloggie, buddy, Bert shared this award with us. Bert is a special boy that lives close to Heaven we think - at least it looks that way from most of the pictures His Vicky shares. Bert is a Search and Rescue dog and a Therapy Dog. He always knows how to have a good time, and he and His Vicky live life to the fullest. We LOVE their blog!!! Thanks, Bertie boy. We wuf vu!!
#2 - Seven Random Facts About Yours Truly
1. I am the most handsome dog in our pack. Oh wait, these are suppose to be facts - not opinions. But in my opinion, it is a fact. I guess it works!
2. I am very smart. And humble.
3. I was the last puppy left in my litter. Those other folks don't know what they missed out on, but I suppose God saved the best for last and for my Mom!
4. I like to eat un-used toilet paper.
5. I sometimes try to eat the kitty when Mom's not looking.
6. I love getting dirty.
7. I like barking - often - and randomly.
#3 and #4
This is always the hard part for us cause seriously, if we didn't like your blog, we wouldn't waste our time visiting it. So you guys look through my blog list on the right and go visit someone new. They are all good, fun critters - honestly! (Again, if they weren't they wouldn't be there.) And for y'all listed in the blog list, you are obviously irresistibly sweet, so considered yourself tagged.
Then today we were gifted the Noteworthy Archives Award from Stella over at Just Ramblin'.
Stella is a Newfoundland puppy just a bit older than me. She's enjoying life and her human has some interesting points of view along the way. Go visit 'em!! You'll be glad you did!
We have been receiving lots of pictures for the Labor Day Back to School Bash first ever PAWM. (That's dog for "prom" for you two-leggers that don't fully appreciate the workings of the canine mind.) It's going to be a fabulous event, dahling. Don't miss out! Some dogs are going all out - dates and corsages included - while others are prancing about in the good furs God gave 'em. It don't matter, dawg! Just be there!! AROOOF! Send those pics (and any questions) to our mom at email@example.com . Oh, and if you want your pic linked to your site, please include that URL too.
Oh, and while we're thinking about it, how do you like our new look? We thought it went with our funky vibe and whimsical personalities. We hope you like it.