In accepting this award, we also promise to pass it on to ten blogs that inspire us. It is hard to narrow down to just ten, but we'll try.
1. Four Legged Views - Our buddy, Bert, is an obvious choice for Kudzu and me. Like us Bert is a working, Golden Retriever. In addition to being a therapy dog, Bert is also an active Search and Rescue Dog. His mom has even written a book about S&R dogs. You are sure to enjoy Bert's adventures!
2. Bailey Be Good - Bailey can always be counted on for a laugh. He's always into something and it's always amusing!
3. Tanner Trains the Family - Tanner is another lively Golden Retriever pup just trying to figure out his place in his family and the world. Stop by and tell him 'hi'. Let him know we sent you! ;-)
4. The Chronicles of Woos - Not golden in color but these huskies are certainly golden at heart. We love them because like us they are a multi-kid/multi-dog home! Any family with more than one of each species has a special place in our hearts!
5. Life at Golden Pines - How could you not be inspired by someone who rescues Golden Seniors? There is a special place in Heaven for folks like Kim. Check her and her beautiful pups out!
6. Lessons From and For Four Legs - Katie, Maizey, and Magnus are set to stay fit through 2011 and are including all their blogging friends in a walking challenge. If you haven't joined in, it's time to get off your lazy bum and get in gear with them! What are you waiting for? Go!!
7. Peggy's Pet Place - Author of Dieting With My Dog as well as several articles, Peggy's blogs keep us current on all the happenings in the world of dog.
8. Kirby the Dorkie - A Mississippi pooch like us. Here's how he describes his blog:
A blog about dogs for dog lovers spotlighting the adorkable Dorkie. Find information, solutions, ideas, recipes, healthy baked treats, and so much more for your favorite furiend.
9. The Southern Jewel - My hoo-man sister leaves paw-prints of kindness, encouragement, and love at her blog. Check it out and become one of her groupies!
10. All Things Dog Blog - Because they are 'just that', we wanted to include the All Things Dog Blog in our list of inspiring blogs. (And we aren't just saying that because they have awesome give-aways!)
Making a list of ten inspiring blogs became difficult because there are so many more than this that we read regularly! And seriously folks, do you think we'd read any of 'em if they didn't inspire us?? We wuf all our bloggy pals so vewy much!!!
Boondocks and Kudzu
Boondocks and Kudzu