Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Only Child? Not Hardly!

Now what fun would it be if there was nothing but a couple of old folks around here for me to hang with.  My family consists of:  six humans - Mom and Dad and their four little people, six dogs including myself - four goldens and two "morkies" (whatever that is!), and three cats - I see no point in them but they do provide me with a bit of entertainment when I'm feeling especially mischievious! 


I make these guys look good!

(Back row: Cosmo, Isaac, Jaden, Dacey, Rose Bud.  In the wagon: Connor and me.  Front: Scarlet - mom calls her the one that started it all!)

4 comments:

  1. Where is 'everbody' else?

    Wanna see a pic of the WHOLE brood! Oh and can I be there to watch you get that together? Bwahhhh! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only if you'll be the photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet new friends. Thanks for stopping by. Looking forward to reading your adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!