Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Amusing Antics of Connor the Mischievious

Yesterday Connor provided us with several funny moments and quite a few, good belly laughs.

First up was when Dacey took our new puppy, OhNo, away from him.  Connor ran after her with a spatula.  Dacey hollered, "Momma, he's going to hit OhNo."  Connor calmly replied, "No, I not.  I going to hit Dacey!" 

Then when Connor's daddy came in from work, Connor ran to him to hug him as he always does.  Only instead of hugging him, he grabbed his daddy's pants and shouted, "WEDGIE TIME!" as he attempted to give his daddy a wedgie!!! 

As if that weren't enough, last night while we were eating supper, Connor was sitting next to Dacey.  We were all busily eating and talking about our day between bites.  Connor dipped his spoon into his bowl and instead of taking it to his mouth, carefully lifted it over Dacey's head and poured it on her.  I'm not sure who laughed harder - Connor, his daddy, or ME! 

I'm sure this isn't as funny to most as it is to us, but we enjoy our little man even when he is slightly more than mischievous!

6 comments:

  1. OH how cute! It's always good to have one who keeps you laughing!

    Take care my friend!
    It's great to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute !! Little boys are such a blessing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that is one busy lil fellow...bet he keeps everybody in stitches!!

    That's what S is for us...we love the laughs...i know you do as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT IS SO TRUE. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!XOX PEACE OUT
    DACEY JADE
    DJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I have so much to look forward to as my new grandchild, Baby Caleb, grows up! I am so loving it!

    Thanks for the smiles!
    KJ (Karen)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!