Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, BLOG FRIENDS!

My family has spared no expense to lavish me with love today.  My husband got me a flip video camera that I have been wanting for some time and photoshop elements.. also something I've wanted for quite a while.  My children surprised me with a beautiful set of stained-glass-cross windchimes.  It produces the most beautiful sound!  They have plans to take me to eat later today.  I am so blessed beyond words. 

I guess my favorite "gift" was the precious video greeting they made me with the flip featured above.  It really has made me smile from the inside out.

These guys fill my heart with such joy and happiness.  God has given me so much more than I deserve. 

12 comments:

  1. what a beautiful and speacial family you have. if i do say so my self. we love you! happy mothers day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet, sounds like you have had a great day! enjoy that flip camera - my kids love them (i do too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH how totally precious!!!!! Happy Mother's Day!!! So glad it was so totally awesome and special for you! Much love my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet, what a precious family !
    You are blessed to have them and they are blessed to have such a special mother !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so precious! What a blessing indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww ~ This has made me tear up! Your children are so sweet and anyone can tell how much they love there mama! Hope you had a wonderful mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha, that was darling especially all of those kisses...how sweet and the video flip camera...are you going to vlog now???lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Samantha, I loved the video! So precious! Children are such a blessing. I'm glad you had an extra special day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Mother's Day..
    what a dear and precious family..
    Annmarie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet gift! I love how in the beginning the older kids are kind of doing all the talking and Isaac goes "uh huh."

    That's what my younger used to do at that age. Let the older one talk and he would nod or go "uh huh," like adding "what he said" only using one word, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how beautiful! Glad you had a great day my friend! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!