Friday, March 6, 2009

This week's aMusing moments:

So driving home last night my daughter turns to me and says, "So, Momma. We're like made from dust, right?" "Yes, Dacey," I respond. She continues, "So you're allergic to dust. Does that mean you're allergic to yourself?" LOL Don't you just love the way a child's mind works.

Another funny from the week that has aMused me every time I've thought about it... I was listening to K-Love in the van one day this week. They were talking about good names for dogs which is of course a topic that caught my interest. One woman called in and when asked what good name she had to suggest, she responded, "My Husband." She continued telling the DJ that she was not referring to her husband specifically but rather thought the name "My Husband" was clever. She added, "Then you could say My Husband was so happy to see me today or My Husband loves me so much. My Husband does everything I ask. My Husband is so well trained." The DJ's thoughts turned the positive to negative when he asked whether or not "My Husband" was housebroken. He injected, "Because you'd hate to say My Husband pottied in the living room or My Husband just went in the neighbors yard." LOL I know it is warped humor, but it cracked me up! :-)

For more Friday Funnies Humor check out Homesteader's Heart here.

13 comments:

  1. I love it when kids really ponder things because they are going to come up with something pretty profound! LOL. And I got a kick out of the DJ show. That is too funny!
    Happy Friday to you!!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the kids think and see things...honesty and take things literally.

    I was listening to K-Love that same day...I thought that was cute and all the dog names in different languages.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way kids think! Too cute! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT name for the dog!

    What about My Husband just ate my shoes!!! LOL! Oh the fun we could have! Teehee!

    My husband just ate poop! UGH!

    My Husband ran off with another dog --boy that could get some stuff started! ROFLOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny! When the kids were little I used to write some of the funny stuff down and put them in their memory boxes. It's fun to read them now because you forget.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was funny!!!

    Hope you have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is hysterical. Kids minds are such a fun place to explore....you never know what they will come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was so cute... children have such a wonderful way about them... that is food for thought!!

    Hey, what about my husband is chasing his tail!? The list is endless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love your daughter's question. Too cute! Kids have an interesting way of looking at life.

    Um yeah, you definitely wouldn't want to say those things about your hubby :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are having a great weekend!
    ♥ Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. zi heard that same conversation! funny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!