Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday


Everyone always seems to have so much fun with this. So here's my go at "Not me Monday".


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It was not me who in order to celebrate my friend's birthday went and bought myself a new purse and make-up. It really was not me who wanted the free gift that you got with a purchase of $21.50 so badly that she pestered the sales lady until she offered her an eye pencil sharpener for a dollar so she'd qualify. I am absolutely not that bold or annoying.

It was not me in Wal-Mart asking a woman in the pet department for a dog breeders phone number. I so didn't need another dog.... (even if she is beyond beautiful and the sweetest little thing ever). I would never bring home a new pet without much planning and preparation. Not me... ever!

I did not go the very next evening to get another puppy from the same breeder for a friends son without their prior consent or approval. I would never do anything that brazen.

I did not go wild buying candy for Valentine's Day. I do know how to show restraint. I did not come home with two bags of M&M's, Hershey's miniatures, Kisses, and Bon Bons. I would never allow that much candy in my house at one time.

I did not order my husband's Valentine's gift at last moment. I ordered it in plenty of time for it to have arrived in time. Why it didn't is beyond me!

I am not so cheesey that I had a special puppy party for my children, their friend, and their puppies to celebrate Valentine's Day. I am not that pathetic.

I did not give in to the peer pressure and just write my first Not Me Monday. I would never do that just because Mimi said I had to. Never! Not me! Nope!

7 comments:

  1. LOL ... you did a great job. Very cute! I am laughing about the puppy party. Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great first Not me Monday...notice i have NEVER written one myself...my life is just NOT that interesting! LOL!

    You on the other hand! You are bold brazen little lady aren't you!! WHO KNEW??? Ok, besides TOMMY! :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! YOu gave in to the pressure...now wasn't that fun? I love the puppy party idea. Too cute!
    With all this talk of Valentines candy, I am off to target to get some of it for half price. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The puppies are so precious!!!! I am going to put your button on my blog. It will take me a bit to do it because I'm not very techy but I know I can do it. I've done it before. I just live in fear of messing up what Tara did, don't you...hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny my friend! You did a great job! I especially had to laugh about the Valentine's candy. Gotta love chocolate :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading these. :D

    Love the puppy party!! What fun!!

    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!