Thursday, January 22, 2009

TEN THINGS I LOVE

Alicia @ Confessions of a Snowflake, posted a Ten Things I Love theme on her blog and I thought I would play along. The rules are to list ten things you love that begin with the letter assigned to you. Alicia gave me the letter "C".

 1.  Our CREATOR.
 2.  CHRIST my Lord.
 3.  My CHILDREN.
 4.  MY CHILDREN's daddy!  - Thanks for the idea on that one, Alicia!
 5.  COCKER SPANIELS... My precious little Bella Rose!
 6.  CHRISTIAN friends.
 7.  CHURCH
 8.  That I am CHOSEN and CALLED.
 9.  God's CREATIONS - I love butterflies, flowers, and especially sunsets!
10.  CHIMICHANGAS, CHERRY PIE, CHOCOLATE, and Diet COKE.


If you would like to play along with the Ten Things I Love theme, leave me a comment saying so. I will come visit you and give you a letter. Come on. Play along. You know you want to!!

I also have assigned my kiddos each a letter so that they can play along too.  Check out their blogs to see their answers!  Some of them are too cute!

Be blessed!
Samantha

6 comments:

  1. Oh too cute! Thanks for playing along. Yep, we can't forget our children's daddy, can we? I don't know what I would do without my hubby!

    I will have to check out what your children do. That should be interesting. I think I will try it with my son and see what he comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good list!!!! You did great on your letter!

    By the way..I wanted to let you know I'm having a giveaway at my blog! You might be interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a tough letter, but you did awesome with it! Love the Childrens father. Great thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! :D Now to do every part of the alphabet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun list! I have a letter already...just got to get it up soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!