Saturday, January 24, 2009

The New and Improved Mama's aMusings!

My blog makeover is complete, and I am beyond thrilled with the results.

Tara went far and above what anyone would expect to meet what I had envisioned this blog to be. I really wanted a "happy, cheerful" feel to Mama's aMusings, and I feel like she achieved that and then some.

Tara is currently having a grand opening sale on her blog makeovers. If you order before February 1st, she will lock you in for an entire set for $13. Unheard of, right?? Not only is her work good, but she is very easy to work with and is willing to work and rework to make your wants a reality. You can visit her site at: Blog Makeovers by Tara . I am sure you'll like what she comes up with for you too!!

11 comments:

  1. I appreciate the kind words. I love how it turned out and I am more than thrilled that you are happy with it. Its your space and you should love every inch of it.

    It was a pleasure working with you to create your blogosphere paradise. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Cool! Tara gets 2 thumbs up from me! Makes me think spring:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It is beautiful!

    Wowee! Loved the comments on my blog. Don't get off the soapbox, girl!

    Thanks, too, for following me!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blog makeover! I really like it! It definitely says fun and upbeat!!! Light and airy!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog makeover! It is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a very nice blog too, I love mine also it really is me. I love having 3 columns too. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tara is about to re-do my blog too. I AM SO EXCITED!!! I can hardly wait!

    I just grabbed your button!

    Bless you!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your new look my friend! It fits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!