Sunday, January 11, 2009

An Interview With Samantha

I got this from Alicia at More Than Words. If you'd like to participate, leave me a comment with your email address and I'll send you my list of questions.

Here are my questions from Alicia:

1. Did you grow up in church?
Yes, I did.

2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I started blogging about three years ago as a means to journal and keep track of my kids in each of their different stages. I love being able to look back now and see where we've come from and relive some fun memories. These days I blog mostly as therapy for my soul!

3. What do you find the hardest to organize in your home?
I guess the hardest thing to keep organized in my house is laundry. Clothes for six people is not an easy or fun thing to keep up with. I really need more storage space for our clothes which is something I'm hoping to gain in the next few months.

4. Are you a cook or a baker? What is your favorite dish/dessert to make?
I go through phases. My current favorite "dish" is meatball subs. I put BBQ meatballs on hot dog buns and top with sauteed' onions and bell pepper with mozzarella cheese. It's quick, easy, and delicious! My family's favorite dessert that I've recently started doing is my flag cake. I use a pineapple cake mix and top with cream cheese and cool whip mixed together. Then I make a flag on top using strawberries and blueberries.

5. Are you an outdoorsy person?
I love to be outside as long as the weather is not too cold or too hot. It has to be 50-85 outside or you'll find me indoors!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, those were great answers!! It always feels like I get to know someone a little bit more when they answer questions!

    Your cake sounds soooo good!! Yummy! And I totally know what you mean w/ laundry!!!! It's neverending, that's for sure!!!

    Have a wonderful night, and I hope people participate in this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds like fun. I'll play along. My email is alfecia@bellsouth.net.

    I grew up in church too. I think that's pretty much a prerequisite for growing up in the South :o) And we love meatball subs. But I'm not an outdoorsy person. I much rather would be indoors cuddled up with a good book...or my fav blogs.

    Take care my friend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I think this is a very neat idea. Neat to find out more stuff about you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!