Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WORD FILLED WEDNESDAY

I've been doing the wordless Wednesday's for the past several weeks, but last week saw on Special K's page the "WORD FILLED Wednesday". Today I thought it was much more important to visit the Word and share the Word than to just share a trivial picture that though is special to me, wouldn't mean anything to any of you. So here is my first Word FILLED Wednesday. You can see more at The 160 Acre Woods. Enjoy!

The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word (no famous quotes or other literature — only the beautiful word of our Father) through photo’s & a Bible verse!


Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Matthew 6:26












6 comments:

  1. Samantha...
    This is one of my favorite verses. It reminds me that no matter what my circumstance...the Lord will provide!

    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite verses too! From someone who suffers from feeling insignificant at times, this verse means a lot. Thanks for participating in word FILLED wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen sister!

    So thankful that I mean so much to my Heavenly Father...and He's got this WHOLE world in His hands!!! No way we can forget that! :)

    I love ya sister!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture! The scripture has always been one of my favorites. And it is so appropriate for the day we live in. Thanks for sharing! Glad you came to join us this WFW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!