Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WORD-FILLED WEDNESDAY!

In honor of my anniversary this week:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8a

My beloved is mine, and I am his. Song of Solomon 2:16

Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. Song of Solomon 8:6-7a





5 comments:

  1. Love the pics and Scripture! What a wonderful blessing of a marriage you have! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo and those are two of my absolute favorite verses. We had the Song of Solomon verse read at our vow renewal in June by our eight-year-old. Thank you for making me remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet! Happy Anniversary! I pray for many more happy years ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post and verse! I hope you hang that up in your house!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!