Wednesday, November 19, 2008

And the awards goes to....

From Homeschool Memoirs: You post the category that best describes each of your family members and write something about why you nominated them in that category, and you’re welcome to post photos.





Dacey is being nominated for "cutest monkey" and "friendliest fairy" because, well, she is! Dacey is always climbing on or getting into something. She is also a social butterfly and makes friends with great ease!



I have nominated Jaden for "class clown" and "best helper." Jaden keeps us in stitches with his crazy antics. He also is always watching out for his baby brother and enjoys helping Connor with things he can't yet do on his own.





Isaac is the best snuggler around. He can most often be found in mine or his daddy's lap. We've also nominated him for biggest flirt as he loves pretty girls. He kissed or was kissed by ALL of the princesses at Disney World!



It is said of Connor that the only reason he is ever still is to figure out what he can get into next. How true that is! He's a character and keeps me going ninety to nothing, but he is also the coolest, cutest tot around!




Tommy is the best husband I could have ever dreamed of or asked for. Yet he is pretty goofy sometimes... which is just one more thing I love about him!













8 comments:

  1. Too cute! It is amazing to me how kids from the same family can be so different. Oh well, I guess that's life!

    Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The award for most beautiful and most loving wife goes to Samantha!!!!!

    I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you spent a lot of time personalizing all of those pictures! I love it. Maybe that's why there are so few folks on Memoirs this week....this assignment was a lot of thinking and posting and hosting pictures!
    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was adorable. I love what you did with your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE your awards! And agree with each one!

    I'm sure you waited all evening for me to give you my thumb's up...you can rest now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, love how you did up your photos - so creative & cool! Great awards also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pic collages so cute and your awards r great

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHat a blessing! Love your awards you bestowed. The pics are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!