Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Sivils Family

THEME:This week’s theme is about your family. Don’t worry. I’m not going to make you write a long essay about all the great things your family does. Just something little diddy that I know everyone will have fun with!


(To the tune of The Addams Family)

The Sivils Family
We're goofy and we're silly,
Whimsical, hillbillies
No need for nothing frilly.
The Sivils family
*****
Our house is our own school.
Where Mom and Dad rule.
We really are too cool.
The Sivils family
*****
We like to go for jogs.
We love our therapy dogs.
Momma loves to blog.
The Sivils family
****
(blessed)
(not stressed)
(confessed)
*****
We do school in pajamas.
Our lives are filled with drama.
Dacey's a little momma.
The Sivils Family
*****
Daddy makes the money.
Jaden's really funny.
Isaac makes days sunny.
The Sivils family
*****
Connor's really sweet,
The parents don't get much sleep.
These kids aren't very cheap.
The Sivils family
*****
We read the Bible each day.
We often kneel to pray.
Together we will stay.
The Sivils family



26 comments:

  1. Love the little poem you put together! love everything about you! Have a blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love your words to the song. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This IS great!!!

    I'll let you do one for us! LOL!

    Just 2 more days! Yippee!

    When do you guys actually go? B/c we are leaving on Sat this time b/c Pastor Appreciation is Sunday...and I CAN'T miss that!!!! He's my pastor AND my FIL!!! Oh and I appreciate him tremendously!

    Oh and how are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE told them! They are ready! Excited...but we also have the Franklinton Fair this week and they want to go to that first! LOL! So Seth can't see past the fair first! LOL! So it sounds like we'll be able to hang out!! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really sweet. Thanks for sharing.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I really like how you worked each of your kiddos in there by name. Really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I just came back to finish mine up & realized I hadn't read yours yet. My last verse is similar to yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yours is wonderful! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did the whole song! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a great job sharing about your family in a song!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...aren't you creative! This was very fun...I was not up for he task this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Job!!
    I Love your blog. So Cute :)
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi
    hello
    how was your day?
    i liked your blog
    you are fantastic!!!

    really nice blog
    fabulous fantastic
    bye
    take care
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good job. I really love your blog! We love precious moments around here. How many goldens do you have? We have one now, and are looking at getting another - how wonderful to be able to use them for therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. how cute! love it! I love the fifth stanza! :)
    Prayers and Blessings,
    Miss Amanda
    http://superangelsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was great! Love the one about the kids not being cheap lol.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This one was beautiful. I felt very content reading it.
    Many Blessings,
    Holly@aiminghigh
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/aiminghigh

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't believe you were brave enough to try and use pajamas in a rhyme. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!