Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things


From A Pondering Heart. If you want to play along simply copy and paste and then fill in your own favorite things about Fall.



Here are my favorite things about fall:

1. Favorite Smell? cinnamon apples

2. Favorite Food? potato soup

3. Favorite Color? the dark reddish burgundy of leaves as summer turns to autumn


4. Favorite Drink? hot apple cider with red hots melted in it

5. Favorite Treat? we have lots of birthdays during the fall, so it would have to be birthday cake

6. Favorite Place to go? to the balloon festival

7. Favorite Candy? M&M's

8. Favorite Movie to watch? well, towards the end of Fall I love to pull out all of the old Christmas movies like "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Miracle on 34th Street"

9. Favorite Clothing to wear? sweat pants and a t-shirt

10. Favorite Outdoor Activity? playing ball with the kids and dogs or taking walks together around the neighborhood

11. Favorite Football Team? well, don't tell my husband because it's too fun teasing him when they lose, but I secretly love the Dallas Cowboys followed closely by the Manning brother's teams. Go Colts and Giants!!

12. Favorite Fall Holiday? THANKSGIVING! I have so much to be thankful for!

13. Favorite Haunted place? Let's change that around to Favorite Place to Haunt (visit frequently). Hmmm.... can't say that I have one.

14. Favorite Food at Thanksgiving Dinner? cherry pie salad

15. Favorite Pie? Apple

16. Favorite Fall Hobby? THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING... STARTS EARLY WITH SHOPPING AND GOES ON THROUGH THE DAY ENDING WITH THE CHRISTMAS TREE BEING PUT UP! I LOVE THIS DAY!!!!!


17. Favorite Fall Memory? The day I got married, of course!

18. Favorite Fall Sight? I love watching the colors fade from lively greens into bold reds and oranges and also love watching deer, rabbits, and squirrel scamper about more frequently.

19. Overall Favorite thing about Fall? This is hard since two of my children and myself have birthdays in the Fall on top of my anniversary and Thanksgiving. I guess it's a combintation of those things because again I have so much to be thankful for!

20. Overall Favorite Season? Toss up between fall and spring.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Favorite Smell? newborn babies, and my hubby

    2. Favorite Food? roast, rice and gravy!

    3. Favorite Color? GREEN


    4. Favorite Drink? sweet tea

    5. Favorite Treat? ooo, anything chocolate! Ice cream is good too!

    6. Favorite Place to go? to the balloon festival --HA me too! LOL!

    7. Favorite Candy? watchamacallit! Mmmm good!

    8. Favorite Movie to watch? hmmm too many to have a fave I guess!

    9. Favorite Clothing to wear? the kind that fits lately! I'm between sizes! UGH!

    10. Favorite Outdoor Activity? coming inside! LOL! Playing with the kids!

    11. Favorite Football Team? LSU all the way! I like the Longhorns too! (but only b/c I think their mascot is really COOL)

    12. Favorite Fall Holiday? THANKSGIVING! I have so much to be thankful for! --I agree!

    13. Favorite Haunted place? Let's change that around to Favorite Place to Haunt (visit frequently). Hmmm.... can't say that I have one.-- Ha that's a good one!

    14. Favorite Food at Thanksgiving Dinner? cranberry sauce!

    15. Favorite Pie? the chocolate ones

    16. Favorite Fall Hobby? Hmmm, board games I guess...get geared up for decorating for CHRISTmas!


    17. Favorite Fall Memory? The balloon festival now...or our visit to Red Bluff farm! We are busy making more!

    18. Favorite Fall Sight? I love watching the colors fade from lively greens into bold reds and oranges and also love watching deer, rabbits, and squirrel scamper about more frequently. OOooo, me too!

    19. Overall Favorite thing about Fall? Has to be the changing of the leaves and fall is full of holidays and families and being reminded to be thankful...

    20. Overall Favorite Season? Toss up between fall and spring. --man me too Sam!!!

    We have a lot in common!


    When ya gonna blog about the balloon race??? :)

    I beat you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha...my camera is a kodak z650. I do love it. Very easy to operate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you were here!