From A Pondering Heart. If you want to play along simply copy and paste and then fill in your own favorite things about Fall.
Here are my favorite things about fall:
1. Favorite Smell? cinnamon apples
2. Favorite Food? potato soup
3. Favorite Color? the dark reddish burgundy of leaves as summer turns to autumn
4. Favorite Drink? hot apple cider with red hots melted in it
5. Favorite Treat? we have lots of birthdays during the fall, so it would have to be birthday cake
6. Favorite Place to go? to the balloon festival
7. Favorite Candy? M&M's
8. Favorite Movie to watch? well, towards the end of Fall I love to pull out all of the old Christmas movies like "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Miracle on 34th Street"
9. Favorite Clothing to wear? sweat pants and a t-shirt
10. Favorite Outdoor Activity? playing ball with the kids and dogs or taking walks together around the neighborhood
11. Favorite Football Team? well, don't tell my husband because it's too fun teasing him when they lose, but I secretly love the Dallas Cowboys followed closely by the Manning brother's teams. Go Colts and Giants!!
12. Favorite Fall Holiday? THANKSGIVING! I have so much to be thankful for!
13. Favorite Haunted place? Let's change that around to Favorite Place to Haunt (visit frequently). Hmmm.... can't say that I have one.
14. Favorite Food at Thanksgiving Dinner? cherry pie salad
15. Favorite Pie? Apple
16. Favorite Fall Hobby? THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING... STARTS EARLY WITH SHOPPING AND GOES ON THROUGH THE DAY ENDING WITH THE CHRISTMAS TREE BEING PUT UP! I LOVE THIS DAY!!!!!
17. Favorite Fall Memory? The day I got married, of course!
18. Favorite Fall Sight? I love watching the colors fade from lively greens into bold reds and oranges and also love watching deer, rabbits, and squirrel scamper about more frequently.
19. Overall Favorite thing about Fall? This is hard since two of my children and myself have birthdays in the Fall on top of my anniversary and Thanksgiving. I guess it's a combintation of those things because again I have so much to be thankful for!